Friday 12 July 2013

Going Out for Breakfast

Sorry I haven't posted in ages but I been way too lazy, but today I forced myself to do something. Here are two photos I took when I went out to breakfast once. I ordered banana bread and a strawberry smoothie, plus a bowl of strawberries my sister gave me from her pancakes. The first photo is of a slice of banana bread with lemon curd, which came with it, with the strawberries and smoothie in the background. I like this photo because of the blurred effect I gave it when editing and I also like the mini wood chopping board thing they gave me instead of a plate as it gives the photo, I guess you can call it, a sort of authentic look.
The second photo is of the strawberry smoothie and of the bowl of strawberries. These items both match obviously so I put them together. When editing I put some saturation on so they stand out more because of the cluttered background. I don't like this photo as much as the first one because to me it just doesn't look right, I think it's a bit too unbalanced. If you're reading this comment which one is your favourite as it will help me a lot!
Love,
Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment